All characters should start with the 100-point Resistance Fighter template, then choose from one of the specialties below:
Sharpshooter [50 points]
A high-powered rifle, a concealed high perch, and good camouflage netting. What more do you need?
- Attributes: DX +1 .
- Advantages: Acute Vision 2 ; Night Vision 2 
- Skills: Armoury (Small Arms) (IQ/A) ; Camouflage (IQ/E) ; Climbing (DX/A) ; Guns (Rifle) (DX/E) ; Observation (Per/A) ; Stealth (DX/A) 
- Perks: Choose 2 of Bend the Bullet (Rifle) ; Cinematic Knockback (Rifle) ; Cool Under Fire ; Gun Shtick (Next Time, It's Your Head or Stone-Cold Killer) ; Gun Whisperer (Rifle) ; Just Winged Him (Rifle) ; or Lightning Fingers (Rifle) .
Demolition Man [50 points]
While you're the one the group turns to when they need something carefully demolished, you also prefer to bring the fight to Advent with heavy weapons and high explosives.
- Advantages: Enhanced Dodge 3 (Dive for Cover) ; Hand Cannon 5 .
- Skills: Armoury (Heavy Weapons) (IQ/A) ; Artillery (Guided Missile) (IQ/A) ; Explosives (Demolition) (IQ/A) ; Explosives (EOD) (IQ/A) ; Gunner (Machine Gun) (DX/E) ; Guns (LMG) (DX/E) ; Guns (Grenade Launcher) (DX/E) ; Guns (LAW) (DX/E) ; Throwing (DX/A) .
- Perks: Army of One  and Walking Armory ; choose 3 of Cinematic Knockback ; Cookie Cutter ; Dramatic Death ; Gun Shtick (Wall o'Lead) ; Hand Cannon 6-8 [1/level]; Motorized Training 1-2 [1/level]; Muzzle Flamethrower ; No Friendly Fire ; Quick Reload (Belt, Breechloader, or Magazine) ; Tap-Rack-Bang ; where specialization by skill is required, choose one of Guns (LMG), Guns (Grenade Launcher), or Gunner (Machine Gun).
Gatecrasher [50 points]
Shotgun. Boot. Attitude. The Gatecrasher's job is to get in fast and put lots of shotgun slugs into the nearest available threat.
- Secondary Characteristics: Basic Move +1 
- Advantages: Extra Attack 1 (Multi-Strike, +20%; Single Skill - Guns (Shotgun), -20%) 
- Skills: Acrobatics (DX/H) ; Fast-Draw (Long Arm) (DX/E) ; Forced Entry (DX/E) ; Guns (Shotgun) (DX/E) ; Jumping (DX/E) 
- Perks: Choose 2 of Akimbo (Shotgun) ; Cinematic Knockback (Shotgun) ; Cool Under Fire ; Fireball Shot ; Muzzle Flamethrower (Shotgun) ; One-Armed Bandit (Shotgun) ; Scattergun ; or Sure-Footed (Slippery or Uneven) 
Ranger [50 points]
Some of Advent's troops practically ignore bullets; fortunately, the Resistance has its Rangers, fighters trained to close the distance and take it to the enemy in hand-to-hand.
- Attributes: ST +1 
- Advantages: Striking ST +2 ; Enhanced Parry (Broadsword) 1 
- Skills: Acrobatics (DX/H) ; Fast-Draw (Sword) (DX/E) ; Broadsword (DX/A) ; Guns (SMG) ; Jumping (DX/E) 
- Techniques: Charge (Broadsword)† @ Skill+0 
- Perks: Off-Hand Weapon Training (SMG) ; Unique Technique (Charge (Broadsword)) 
- Charge: This Hard technique defaults to weapon skill-7 and allows the character to make a Move And Attack using a melee skill with none of the usual drawbacks: the character ignores the skill cap of 9 and may retreat or parry with the weapon used to attack.