Dungeon Fantasy: Idylls of the Rat King
This is a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy game, played online using OpenRPG.
We play on OpenRPG Veav 1 server, in the GURPS Dungeon Fantasy room.
Thursday, April 24 at 18h30 PM, being run by Emily - players are Ben, Crystal, Francois, and Kevin.
Monday, April 21 at 18h30 PM, being run by Kevin - players are Michelle, John, Jeremy, Tarl, and Emily.
Rules resources, rules clarifications, house rules, and character creation notes.
Combat Quick Reference Table - The full layout of combat options in a (hopefully) easy-to-read table.
Tools and Resources
- OpenRPG] - you need this to play.
- Mayhem Gaming] - I get most of my miniatures here.
- E23 - Steve Jackson Games' online store, where you can get the books.
The adventurers work out of Archbridge, which is the last major city on the Western Trade Route. East of Archbridge lie the civilized lands of the kingdom, where people live peaceful lives lacking in adventure and excitement. West, however, is broken country filled with the remnants of fallen civilizations, the experiments of mad wizards, and roving bands of savage humanoids. Archbridge is a common base point for delvers of all stripes, and home to several temples, a small Druidic grove, smithies, shops, a wizards' college, a thriving Thieves' Guild, and everything else delvers need to equip themselves, rest, recuperate, and celebrate between successful trips.
Who We Are
Players, and their characters.
- Nymora, a Nymph Wizard who loves everything about human society, even if she doesn't understand most of it.
- Mrugnak, a Minotaur warrior from the frozen north who's left his tribe in search of riches.
- Jon Trapspringer, Halfling Explorer ('Thief' sounds so... criminal) extraordinaire.
- Merenwen, an Elvish ranger with a passion for destroying the undead.
- Tybalt, a gray-furred catfolk lad with a talent for getting into - and out of - trouble.
- Altricia Miriandella, an exiled Shadow Elf noblewoman who travels with her bodyguard, Homm.
- Ten Ox Ogden, a young martial artist from a faraway mountain village.
- Obrim Worcestershire, a dangerously competent warrior with some odd delusions about the healing power of beer.
- Zelenko Vladovich, a mercenary tactician from a distant land.