GURPS Werewolf: The Apocalypse Fan rules for 4e
Werewolf: The Apocalypse Fan rules for GURPS 4e
The original GURPS Werewolf: The Apocalypse was sourced from the first edition of W:tA. These rules will generally be inspired by the Revised edition: this is not a 1:1 "conversion", and where things don't mesh well, I will be favoring GURPS and my whims over W:tA (any version).
Werewolves have access to three powers. All three powers have the same origin (Gaia), their own Talents, and their own Energy Reserve. Talent and the Energy Reserve are mandatory to purchase at the same level, and Talent/ER 1 is a prerequisite for all powers.
- Rage Power
- Power Modifier: -15% (Prerequisite Disadvantage: Berserk, -5%; Exotic counter-measures: various tranquility or pacifying powers). To take any abilities of the Rage Power, a character must have at least -5 points in the Berserk disadvantage; most garou generally have it in the form of Berserk 12- with the Enraged limitation. Each use of an active Rage ability requires a Self Control roll for Berserk; going berserk or not does not change whether the ability activates.
- Rage Talent costs 5/level, up to 10 levels.
- The Rage ER is a metatrait, detailed below.
- Gnosis Power
- Power Modifier: -5% (Energies can be interfered with by exotic sources, specifically the Gauntlet)
- Gnosis Talent costs 5/level, up to 10 levels.
- Gnosis ER costs 1.5/level, round up after multiplying by level - e.g. Gnosis 5 costs 13 points.
- Willpower Power
- Power Modifier: ??
- Willpower Talent costs ??/level, up to 10 levels.
- Willpower ER costs 2.7/level, round up after multiplying by level.
Rage Energy Reserve Metatrait, 
This is a leveled metatrait, which in normal circumstances goes from 1 to 10. The energy reserve recharges 1 point when
Statistics: Energy Reserve (Rage; Special Recharge, -33%) , Altered Time Rate (Cannot spend FP - only ER, -5%; Costs 1 ER per level per second, -50%) [45/level]
Notes: ATR price found by finding the cost for 10 levels and dividing by 10. The Costs 1 ER per level per second is 10 levels of Variable Costs FP, -25%, which is then doubled because the cost is per second not per minute. ATR does not qualify for Maximum Duration as spending Rage does not have a 5-minute cooldown period.
Some very important legal notes
The material presented here is my original creation, intended for use with the GURPS system from Steve Jackson Games. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games. This material is also not endorsed by White Wolf or Paradox Interactive AB, and does not represent an official work by them. This material especially does not represent a co-operation between those entities.
Werewolf: the Apocalypse is a registered trademark of White Wolf Publishing AB, which is a Paradox Interactive AB company. White Wolf currently does not have an online policy; this page is created in good faith, doing my best to observe Canadian copyright law and trademark law. Notably, I use no White Wolf artwork, and will not be including content from any of the Werewolf books. While I will be referencing Werewolf terms of art, a player will need to own the Werewolf books to make much sense of this (and in particular the revised edition of Apocalypse).
I am particularly notably not including any material from GURPS Werewolf: The Apocalypse as I have no idea whose policies would apply to it. Also, I don't like the rules.